Do you have a resolution or a goal, set for 2009?
res⋅o⋅lu⋅tion /ˌrɛzəˈluʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rez-uh-loo-shuhn] –noun
|1.||a formal expression of opinion or intention made, usually after voting, by a formal organization, a legislature, a club, or other group. Compare concurrent resolution, joint resolution.|
|2.||a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.|
|3.||the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.|
|4.||the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute; firmness of purpose.|
|5.||the act or process of resolving or separating into constituent or elementary parts.|
goal [gohl] –noun
|1.||the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.|
|2.||the terminal point in a race.|
|3.||a pole, line, or other marker by which such a point is indicated.|
|4.||an area, basket, cage, or other object or structure toward or into which players of various games attempt to throw, carry, kick, hit, or drive a ball, puck, etc., to score a point or points.|
|5.||the act of throwing, carrying, kicking, driving, etc., a ball or puck into such an area or object.|
|6.||the score made by this act.|
- Be more social, in and out of school
- Clean around the house
- Smile more often
- Be talkative
- Be more open to others.
- Spend more family quality time.
- Not letting little things ruin my day.
- Have greater long-term relationship with friends.
- To be MORE committed in God.
- Spend time with friends outside of the school
- Take the time to understand my boyfriend
- Get my Licenses before June
- Get a new wardrobe
- Help my parents pay the bills
- Get baptist
- Stick with photography class
- Fully learn to drive manual
- Spend more time with my grandma
- Be more joyful
- Be the light of the room
- Go to the gym
- Walk the dogs everyday
- Exchange my fat into muscles
- Be the best daughter, friend, cousin, grand-daughter and girlfriend.